Think we'll get another RE teaser this week?
I've been having it rough for the past few days and i eagerly wait for Tuesday, but i'm wondering if anything else will come before then.
Also, still hoping its Nemesis
I've been having it rough for the past few days and i eagerly wait for Tuesday, but i'm wondering if anything else will come before then.
Also, still hoping its Nemesis
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably not. This is a big name for DbD, and they'll probably wanna save all the hype for the Livestream.
We also don't know how much Capcom is letting them reveal.
Maybe we'll get some more anniversary images that can possibly hint towards stuff.
5th Anniversary Stream is next week. Pretty sure the plan is that BHVR will reveal the new chapter then and after the stream ptb will go live.
Oh i know, i meant Tuesday next week
As much as I’d even LOVE a classic and cryptic dev tweet, no, I don’t think we’ll even receive that this week. Which, honestly, I don’t mind but the anticipation is KILLING me. ;_;
Would be nice to get a little something even if it doesn't really reveal anything
I wouldn’t expect a RE teaser, but maybe something else?
As it’s the anniversary chapter I am expecting something more than just licensed content to be added. Maybe more character model update teasers, maybe map rework (if there is one alongside the RE map, which fully expect), maybe anniversary event teaser?