Bloodweb change
When you prestige a character their level 30 teachable is also available to all survivors/killers and perk tiers are gone
For example you level up claudette and get her to P1 Empathy is unlocked to ALL survivors P2 means Botany is unlocked and P3 Self care is unlocked
The same thing is for killers
Comments
Honestly just removing perk tiers is enough
Yes removing perk tiers or making everything in the bloodweb 1k BP cheaper.
The grind is getting out of hand, and I hope they are already working on it...
Yeah. It’s not an issue for me anymore but for the new players it’s a big turn off. New players need to have a good experience for the game to keep going on so this should be a priority
I disagree. The grind for me is the entire reason why I got into the game in the first place and still the reason why I play to this day.