Rank doesn't update after public games

Hi,


I have suspected that this has been happening for months, but today it has been very obvious.

1) The endgame emblem screen shows -1 rank progress no matter what. Even if my emblems show that I rank up, the same screen shows a rank progress of -1.

2) The Endgame screen then shows the visual of decreasing rank, in particular from rank 5 with no pips to rank 6 with 4 pips.

3) My rank displayed during the game queue is always rank 6 with 4 pips. I will rank up during a game and expect to be rank 5 but I always see rank 6 with 4 pips. For example, over 4 games I ranked up 3 times and ranked down once (according to my emblem score) but was always rank 6 with 4 pips after wards.

4) Sometimes in the endgame bloodpoints scoreboard my rank will show as 4. Again, after these games I am always rank 6 with 4 pips in the next game's queue.


For the recent rank reset bug, my rank was not reset at all. Possibly because I did not log in on the 13th.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • There seems to be a lot of rank bugs right now. I have the opposite problem but I'm assuming it's the same thing that's broken. I keep black piping and the game is instead giving me a +1 and causing me to rank up when I shouldn't be.

  • So I logged in today after this bug happened yesterday and I am now rank 4 with 4 pips. I wasn't keeping close enough track of my emblem progress to know if this is correct, but I know when I logged off yesterday it displayed rank 6 with 4 pips.

    May be an instance where restarting the game fixed a visual bug but the game's internal records have my rank correct.