Why does it feel like I'm getting less blood points doing anything in game?

I just feel like I'm getting less blood points for the things I'm doing in game then usual. I know the emblem system is broken again but it's frustrating

Comments

  • My question is why is anything broken in this game? Why does it seem like I do everything under the sun yet still lose a pip and other times I get hooked pretty fast yet gain one? Why did my rank reset crazy in the last reset, why are there still hit boxed way off, why are pallets still not working correct,,, I mean c'mon???

  • Very strange indeed

    And emblem system with pips is even stranger.

    Had some survivor games yesterday. 10k points safety pip, 16k -1 pip, 22k double pip, 28k +1 pip and so on.

    I never played when pips were based on BP earned in the game but wasn't that better than current emblems?


  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Very strange indeed

    And emblem system with pips is even stranger.

    Had some survivor games yesterday. 10k points safety pip, 16k -1 pip, 22k double pip, 28k +1 pip and so on.

    I never played when pips were based on BP earned in the game but wasn't that better than current emblems?

    I did play a bit when pips were based on blood points in game. They changed it soon after I started. The one negative with that was that I'd play on teams that would steal all the blood points away for actions because they "Have to keep their rank" With that style you would have some people doing everything and not allowing others to do anything meaning people barely got any points or rank progression.


    The emblem system helps with that but but it came with it's own drawbacks such as having to figure out what actions went toward which emblem. Now with all the glitches and "Broken Emblems" that don't add up properly it's annoying in a different way.

  • What about the BP system is broken?

    I feel like I'm out of the loop - just hit 32k BP as a survivor earlier today.

    20210515210518_1C.jpg

    Outside of that, I've been regularly hitting 28-31k on other games as well.

  • @Beaburd said:

    What about the BP system is broken?

    I feel like I'm out of the loop - just hit 32k BP as a survivor earlier today.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TPQT10WRRTIA/20210515210518-1.jpg

    Outside of that, I've been regularly hitting 28-31k on other games as well.

    you might be able to do that but it feels to me like I'm getting less points for the same amount of work I've always done in a match. I've had 3 gold and one iri emblem after a game and I'm still only just over 10K in total points. sometimes below it.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2193935#Comment_2193935

    you might be able to do that but it feels to me like I'm getting less points for the same amount of work I've always done in a match. I've had 3 gold and one iri emblem after a game and I'm still only just over 10K in total points. sometimes below it.

    Best advice I could give then is compare your BP gains to the wiki:

    Score Events are used to award Players with Bloodpoints in Dead by Daylight . They are triggered through various (inter-)actions the Player can make during the course of a Trial. 1 Overview 2 Tracking Score 3 Survivor Score Events 3.1 Objectives 3.2 Survival 3.3 Altruism 3.4 Boldness 3.5 Archive Challenges 3.6 Special Events 4 Killer Score Events 4.1 Brutality 4.2 Deviousness 4.3 Hunter 4.4 Sacrifice 4.5 Archive Challenges 4.6 Special Events Score Events are awarded in 8 Categories, 4 per side:

    and emblem points to the emblem section.

    Could just be inefficiency, or maybe it is an issue and needs to be reported.

  • It might just be The Killer of your choice or who The Killer in your game is.

    Could always play doctor for a bit.