I can’t wait for cross progression with Switch
Been practicing on PC to get used to mouse and keyboard. I have to say, I now actively hate playing killer on Switch. It’s one of the most painful things to play now that I’ve been playing on PC. I passed my switch killer rank within hours and I thought I was just garbo at killer. i now just want my stuff from Switch on PC lol
anyone else also waiting?
Comments
Yes, I am. I hesitated buying the Switch version after my first month with the game on PC. I saw that cross progression was (and supposedly still) coming soon, with no real information beyond that. But then the game went on sale so I figured "eh, $15 bucks to have a portable copy of this game really isn't bad".
I've read that some people have had problems with it, and if you look for reviews most are from when the game first released on the system, when it was full price and still had glitches. It even used the old UI back then. The game's great now as far as I'm concerned. Play on the Lite is almost as smooth as butter. I just don't know if I'd be able to do cross-progression now that I've put a bunch of hours into it.
Yep. I'm excited for it because I want to get my PC progress on my Switch so I can play DBD on the go without having Knock Out, Franklin's Demise, and BBQ & Chili as my only teachables.
*Cries in PS4*
Yeah, bought it once Cross progress coming was confirmed (and the game was on sale on Switch) because i wanted to be able to play on the go.
Now I just want the stuff i got on switch on my main account. Almost 5M BP from events and codes and the cosmetic pieces from the DLCs are included there that I didn’t bother getting on Steam.
it is still confirmed to come in Q2 2021 (so June at the latest), haven’t heard any updates on postponing this..