It was a single hit after the wraith uncloack'ed. Also you can see the endurance is at half time and the wraith is already picking me up, so there was no time for a second hit. Doesn't endurance dissapear after the first hit?
That's all, if I get more styptic agents in the next weeks/months and get lucky for it to happen again I can report back, but I'm not recording my games currently.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's the same bug as people getting exhausted on the ground with dead hard?
Without video it's pretty difficult to see what's happened there I'm afraid.
It's pretty straighforward, at that point I've used a brown medkit with the purple addon and at the same time I got downed.
You can see the endurance activated in the photo meaning that the medkit got consumed, that's also why you don't see it in the bottom left corner.
Either the addon should not be consumed, or the endurance should protect you.
What I mean about needing video evidence to see what happened, is that we can't tell from a screenshot if you were hit twice for example
As I tested it out, and it worked fine for me with a single hit.
It was a single hit after the wraith uncloack'ed. Also you can see the endurance is at half time and the wraith is already picking me up, so there was no time for a second hit. Doesn't endurance dissapear after the first hit?
That's all, if I get more styptic agents in the next weeks/months and get lucky for it to happen again I can report back, but I'm not recording my games currently.