QoL for Exposed effect: An animation for Exposed Survivors

If you aren't familiar, against a Doctor, Survivors in Madness Tier 3 look fearful and alert, and run like they're under great mental hardship. I think we could borrow this animation for Survivors that Exposed to make it easier to identify who is one-hit, especially with the addition of Starstruck and more one-shot perks undoubtedly to show up later down the line.

I can't find a gif to send, so I'm just hoping you all know what I'm talking about.

Comments

  • I would like the idea, but I'm sure some people will consider it a nerf for Survivors 👀.

  • That’s a pretty big buff for myc but not a terrible idea

  • @Kees_T said:

    I would like the idea, but I'm sure some people will consider it a nerf for Survivors 👀.

    It's not a Survivor nerf... but a Killer buff.

    Shh, no one will know the difference.