Problem About Survivor Perks
We all bored survivor meta perks. But unmeta perks are problem. I am trying some unmeta perks but there is problems. They are really not good or have some weaknes. That is why survivor meta never changes. Lets talk about this. There is list of i tried unmeta perks those days:
Autodidact - This perk is really good. But problem is sometimes you never getting skill checks. And times like this why i showed effort for 5 tokens? Please change this. Give me heal speed after 5 token without any skill check. This perk can be better.
Babysitter - That would be good perk for stop tunnel but when killer is near to hook it is useless. I tried it but most of times killer still going to same target. Maybe unhooked survivor can get 150% movement speed for 3 seconds. That buff would make this perk useful.
Blood Pact - Also good idea. But add bonus speed 7% for repair, heal, sabo for both survivors (obsession & you). Movement speed is not helps so much. For aura we have better perks. So that bonus will make this perk useful.
Boil Over - That is also good idea but wasted. Killer is not blind, they can see hooks.
Camaraderie - That would be good perk for punish camping. But you need another survivor in around. So remove this. When you use this perk, do not need another survivor around. That will give more time to your teammates. And when you are wasting killer's time on you others will have time finish gen and open gates. Still that will not be meta but sometimes we can use.
Diversion - This perk good but problem is you have to wait in killer TR for get it. Maybe change it with cool-down. 60 seconds would be enough.
Head On - I dont know why this perk has exhausted effect. Most of times you cant use it in solo-q. If you play as SWF that perk can be useful. But still worst exhausted perk. Remove exhausted effect, add cool-down.
Inner Strength - One of the my fav perks. Buff it little. You will have token for all totems you cleaned. You can use them any time you need. I am saying still it is good perk but that would make it meta maybe.
Mettle of Man - This perk need rework. I mean you taking 3 hits for your teammates but reward is so little. That perk need rework as well.
Plunderer's Instinct - When you take item from chest, you will keep it even you die (if you are using this perk).
Repressed Alliance - Good perk but it is hurting by Ruin. So when you use this on one gen, ruin has to stop for this gen. That will make this perk more useful.
Sole Survivor - After OoO changes this perk died. This perk also need rework.
Vigil - Maybe add more statu effects for this perk.
We're Gonna Live Forever - This perk is using for more BP. But it has to be more useful. I mean BBQ is giving you bonus BP + auras. This perk should has better effect, healing faster dying statu survivors is meh power.
Windows of Opportunity - I do not need this perk because i know already maps. But this perk is good for new survivors. I do not know why it has cool-down.
Comments
Repressed Alliance - Good perk but it is hurting by Ruin. So when you use this on one gen, ruin has to stop for this gen. That will make this perk more useful.
Ruin doesn’t regress blocked gens so it already works this way.
I completely agree about Windows of Opportunity.
is it stopping? I did not know that. Then perk is good enough.
Dejavu and visionary are basically the same perk why not have visionary show gen progression I mean swf have this info why can't solos?
Blocked gens do not regress. That's game mechanic
Yes and both useless. Maybe it can help only new players.