I got accused for hacking

This has been happening to me a lot lately but for some reason the game just lags out and all the survivors are teleporting around due to high ping. I just had a match as Huntress and the game was doing it again - survivors were teleporting around. Apparently they were having trouble moving their characters from their end and accused me of hacking and one of them threatened to report me. I insisted that it’s literally bad internet and I was not hacking. I would really not like to get banned for something that I literally had no control over so is this something I should worry about? I’m not sure if other people are experiencing issues like this and if there is a way to fix it please let me know.

Comments

  • You should be fine, if they actually do a proper investigation it's extremely easy to tell if someone's a hacker.

    That sounds like a server-side connection issue or a ddos attack.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    You should be fine, if they actually do a proper investigation it's extremely easy to tell if someone's a hacker.

    That sounds like a server-side connection issue or a ddos attack.

    Thanks so much for answering. I always get worried at stuff like this so just need to make sure it’s all good.