All this BLUE CLUTTER at the end of a game...
Do I just have to sit through all this blue crap covering half my screen after every game?
I need to see if people are trash talking. I don't want to see all this Archives stuff.
Do I just have to sit through all this blue crap covering half my screen after every game?
I need to see if people are trash talking. I don't want to see all this Archives stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The archive challenge pop up is a bit annoying.
This is including my list of Top 10 Things i hate about DBD..
Rift tier completed, claim your rewards!
Oh, no, we have no rewards for you, because you are a greedy bastard and didn't buy the rift! Wanna buy the rift?
And this ######### 70 times.
As if we can't see what BHVR did here.