I never thought Wraith will be so fun
I did tried him first time and i really liked him. Him power is special and he is damn so fast. He is good at chases and he is so good patrolling gens. I understand why survivors started hate him.
I did tried him first time and i really liked him. Him power is special and he is damn so fast. He is good at chases and he is so good patrolling gens. I understand why survivors started hate him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tried it on Azarov, and I think the same, I had it at level 6 and raised it to level 22 to compensate for the addons and perks, it feels good. (Better than Myers of course * JOKE *)
I tried him worst map on Haddonfield but it was not problem for Wraith. Because patrolling and walking really so fast. And him hitbox made me main him. I think i will P3 him and then i will play more as him.