Is the borrowed time rift challenge bugged?

I feel like I’ve been getting the saves well within the terror radius, it’s just that I’m not dive-bombing the hooks to rescue in the killer’s face. Still, the challenge doesn’t count. Anyone else have this issue?

And yes, I have BT equipped.

Comments

  • no it's not bugged, I finished it no problem. However that could have changed with their latest bug fix. (irony alert)

  • I did it few times in a row and it wasn't going through. Switched to different challenge and changed my character. After completing other challenge went back to BT challenge and it finally went through.

  • For me it didn't seem bugged. Have you been getting a lot of Doctor players or something, as that can have you hear a TR when one isn't present? I think stealth killers using their power will affect this even if you still hear the TR>

  • I got it, but, in the game where I got it, I just threw caution to the wind and hook-bombed. Similar to the OP, I thought I was getting hooks in the TR in a few games, but they didn't count, so maybe I don't actually know what the audio cues are.