Self-Preservation Build
Right now I have Bond to find other survivors, Self-Preservation (obviously), Sprint Burst to run away quickly, and Iron Will in case I get followed. Any suggestions to improve it?
Right now I have Bond to find other survivors, Self-Preservation (obviously), Sprint Burst to run away quickly, and Iron Will in case I get followed. Any suggestions to improve it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
tbh honest the only. the way i think self-preservation working is having a swf with a body block build on and since they got hit near you you run away without being tracked and since most killers don't go for the person who just body blocked it could be a win win
I don't think you'll need Iron Will w/ Self-Preservation as IW is cancelled out when Self-Preservation activates. You can probably replace that with Fixated to compliment Sprint Burst.
Currently I was experimenting a bit with second wind and found a at least decent build if I included self preservation.
Self preservation
Bond/ Empathy/ Aftercare
Second Wind
Botany Knowledge
I hope you like it
Good idea! I don't have second wind though
Make the untrackable build and escape the chase every 10 seconds:
Lucky Break, Poised, Dance with me, Self Preservation.