Matchmaking is a joke
Like seriously😂
1 game me rank 10, survs rank 20-16
The game after that
Me still rank 10, survs all red rank😂
Like seriously😂
1 game me rank 10, survs rank 20-16
The game after that
Me still rank 10, survs all red rank😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey! At least it's a fun joke.
I'm rank 8.
I go against rank 1 survivors on a regular basis.
I don't have a lot of fun.
matchmaking is the number one thing holding this game back, number 2 being how unwelcoming it is to newcomers (the grind for someone starting now is absolutely insane, not to mention the number of dlc you'd wanna buy)