Can Small Game Perk detect the Chompski at end game?

what the title says really?

Comments

  • No it doesn't.

  • Would you know if it makes a sound when you're nearby?

    I heard the sound it makes when it spawns, but I've also heard a little laugh when looking for it. I don't know if it's because I'm getting close or a random noise?

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    Would you know if it makes a sound when you're nearby?

    I heard the sound it makes when it spawns, but I've also heard a little laugh when looking for it. I don't know if it's because I'm getting close or a random noise?

    I dont think its an indication your close or not, plus i just read you still need to escape after finding it to register, so if you die after its found, you get nothing..

  • @RubiqRage said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2190575#Comment_2190575

    I dont think its an indication your close or not, plus i just read you still need to escape after finding it to register, so if you die after its found, you get nothing..

    Ah, shame...

    Thanks!

    I hope you get the chompsky charm

  • I finally found one at the meat processign plant!

    And I read that the second noise it's because a second one spawns halfway through EGC

  • Just play killer and slug the last player and close hatch. Then u got around 3 and a half minutes to look for it. Best way to find it.

  • Just play wraith with speed he should be quick enough to probably find it without slugging

  • @Idontknowtbh said:

    Would you know if it makes a sound when you're nearby?

    I heard the sound it makes when it spawns, but I've also heard a little laugh when looking for it. I don't know if it's because I'm getting close or a random noise?

    I am pretty sure it makes a noise when first spawning, but it's map wide so no indication that it's close, the next sounds are when it moves which happens every so often in the EGC.

  • Is he a totem? No. There's your answer.