Is crate of gears bugged?
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anybody?
What's wrong?
@Nickenzie I heard the time it takes to remove a trap is not affected
It's a very weak addon in general.
Assuming that you are: Before the Spirit update (2.2.0), this was true, her Jigsaw Boxes was bugged when you used "Bag of Gears" or "Crate of Gears". Apparently the add-ons weren't working as intended to increase the search time a survivor has to completely search a Jigsaw Box from what I have heard. I have went against a Pig using an these add-ons before and after the 2.2.0 update, there is a huge difference now when searching a Jigsaw Box! Is this the answer that you was looking for?
@Nickenzie Yea, cheers