Dbd needs a workshop or mod support
Moders are producing content like hell in the last days showing what you can do with this game.
Complete new modes like a killer vs killer mode or that the game is in 2x speed. Or simple stuff like prob hunt.
Moders are producing content like hell in the last days showing what you can do with this game.
Complete new modes like a killer vs killer mode or that the game is in 2x speed. Or simple stuff like prob hunt.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm just going to assume this is going to be closed.
The ban Hammer is strong on this forum without a real reason.
no
I've said I wish it was kind of more open source like Gmod. I don't want it to be like Minecraft where we have to use an old patch in order to use mods. Selecting which loops can spawn, 2 killers, create your own maps, etc sounds really fun.