This is how i see gen rushing and why its bad for surv (most of the time )
To me im not sure about everyone else but gen rushing to me is when you don't care about your team only gens. this why I hate when my team gen Irish and just leaves me on the hook. this tactic does much worse than good since sometimes the surv gen using forget to worry about the 3 gens and 3 gen themselves. v
Comments
Unless they are good and do three gens as you get your first down.
Except every single time they 3 gen themselves they just find a key and leave as a team through the hatch after t-bagging the killer.
There is no counter to gen rush, the fact that the average killer gets his first hook by the time at least 1 gen pops is disgusting, but of course survivors cry about camping and tunneling when they don't even look at why killers do that.
Just had a match as Legion, Hex Ruin + Undying so I constantly traveled all over the map driving everyone off gens and got 1 hook in the first minute. Despite doing that 2 gens popped at the same time. "ApPLy PrEsSuRe" it's such a joke, I had a Dwight literally finish a gen taking more than 10 seconds WHILE HE HAD DEEP WOUNDS on and he still didn't die from it.
Gen Rush doesn't hurt survivors because the game has a magic door on the floor that gives them a free win, and even if they don't need it, for some reason survivors take pleasure in ending a match in 2 minutes and making the killer derank (which makes all the threads about survivors crying they derank because they got camped a lot funnier and sweeter)
Gen rushing is bad for everyone in every situation.
I use the term gen-rushing as survivor:
I have no idea how this happens but I've been in quite a few games as Solo when we're totally destroying gens. Sometimes it's a swf, sometimes we're on the same wave length as the other solo survivors. I've had killers accuse us of SWF just because we were so efficient. This is a very pleasant surprise for me as it allows us & myself to do risky plays without worrying too much about progress.
Of course, I've had this happen to me as well when playing Killer.....