3 rotten fields in a row.
Every single time I have tried to play blight in the past 2 days I either got rotten fields or someone DCs while loading. I hate this ######### map so much and dont even get me started on the ######### shacks collosion. You can hit shack at ######### 89 degrees and not ######### bounce. Not to mention you have to rely on hook rn if you want to use your ######### power at all. The totem spawns are ######### attrocious too. I would have been hoping they would fix coldwind totem spawns with the rework but lol no here is your devour in the middle of a ######### field not hidden at all 3 times. And dont even get me started on the ######### CORNVISION ######### CORN JUST ######### REMOVE ALL OF THE ######### CORN IN THE UNIVERSE. I AM WILLING TO GET RID OF SWEETCORN IF IT MEANS I NEVER HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH THIS ######### EVER AGAIN.
Comments
Ive been having a streak of repeating maps myself since they disabled Thompsons House and Fractured Cowshed, Ive been getting sent to Midwich and Sanctum of Wrath way too many times, sometimes even 2 out of 3 games are in one of those, I dont know if its weird RNG or the map rotation has bugged somehow.
Yesterday I got Fractured Cowshed 3 times out of 4 matches.