has anyone else ever got tokens for devour hope by gen kicking outside the range for tokens

Not sure if its the infamous double token bug or a shadow patch but I kicked a gen while I had 3 tokens I got a 4th then right after a 5th when only one was hooked?

Comments

  • I think someone's not completing the unhook.
    There's a bug that, if someone doesn't complete the unhook action, you'll still get a Token.
    So then you got that second one for them completing the second attempt.

    Unless they never got unhooked, that would make it a whole new bug.

  • Boss said:

    I think someone's not completing the unhook.
    There's a bug that, if someone doesn't complete the unhook action, you'll still get a Token.
    So then you got that second one for them completing the second attempt.

    Unless they never got unhooked, that would make it a whole new bug.

    Is in other words they messed up and I got to Mori 2 people that looped tebagged and flash lighted me the whole game because they messed up cool
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Boss said:

    I think someone's not completing the unhook.

    There's a bug that, if someone doesn't complete the unhook action, you'll still get a Token.

    So then you got that second one for them completing the second attempt.

    Unless they never got unhooked, that would make it a whole new bug.

    Is in other words they messed up and I got to Mori 2 people that looped tebagged and flash lighted me the whole game because they messed up cool

    Basically.
    Devour Hope has the most accumulative power a Killer Perk can have though, so enjoy the bug while you can.

  • This proves what I said before: unhooking needs to be an all-in interaction. If you start it, you can't stop it, period. It'll stop Survivors trolling each other like this. I'm already on the hook, I don't need your trolling to go with it, and I certainly don't need Devour Hope to get a billion tokens.

  • @Orion said:
    This proves what I said before: unhooking needs to be an all-in interaction. If you start it, you can't stop it, period. It'll stop Survivors trolling each other like this. I'm already on the hook, I don't need your trolling to go with it, and I certainly don't need Devour Hope to get a billion tokens.

    But...But i want the 666 Token reward: To blow up your PC.