Fix hitboxes
Just do it
Just do it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAEQvlaZgKY...Seriously though, yes, I agree.
This is more of a latency thing.
People will never understand that 🤣
The major desync issue back in 4.5.0 got fixed.
Nah I know (or at least have heard this given as the most frequent explanation). I just wish that it could be fixed regardless.
how could that be fixed? i mean like, how do other games doesnt have latency issues like that? why its such a big problem in dbd? 🤔
They could increase the tick rate, I believe it's 60hz now. They could also tighten the parameters for Server-Side Hit Validation, which are still too generous in favor of The Killer. Or even implement Server-Side Hit Authority but that seems extremely unlikely because the devs are really concerned with the idea that it would be too frustrating for The Killer to swing and hit a Survivor on their screen only for the hit to not count. They're mostly ok with Survivor frustration getting struck from a distance and getting downed despite what they see on their screen.
See this post for an explanation: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/185864