I beg for a change on notification sound

I don't know if it's just me that get angry due to the loud explosion sound of notifications. It bothers me more than it helps. Why can't we have a subtle sound, like the one of Small Game totem notification?

Please, let's discuss this and maybe the DBD Team will consider reviewing and changing it.

Comments

  • i hate it when i'm in a chase with one survivor and their friend somewhere is just spam fast vaulting a window to explode my game audio as much as possible and fill up a section of my screen with bubbles that i can't see through, literally blocking my sight.

    it's frustrating af.

  • @deckyr said:

    i hate it when i'm in a chase with one survivor and their friend somewhere is just spam fast vaulting a window to explode my game audio as much as possible and fill up a section of my screen with bubbles that i can't see through, literally blocking my sight.

    it's frustrating af.

    Yes!

    I can't even see to where the survivor is running after vaulting a window because of the annoying bubble. 

    When the game chooses Lerys I just die inside, it's not fun, it's a lot of sound polution, it's irritating as hell.

    Survivors spamming the locker notification, pallet/window vaulting...

    I can't even use Spies from The Shadows, it irritates me a lot.

  • I don't think it's that loud. If I were to change anything, I would only add a delay for the sound, tracked with each survivor individually if they make a lot of notifications in same radius without moving much. You can then still see the on-screen explosion but spammers won't bother you and actual important notifications will still notify you.