Less fog?
I love the new maps (I've been away for awhile so I hadn't seen the updates) but is there less fog? I feel like on most maps now you can see clearly from one side to the other.
Is this just my imagination or is there significantly less fog than before?
Comments
The fogs basically non existent now, even with fog offerings it's pretty irrelevant. Thicker would be nice.
I too feel that a great amount of atmosphere has been lost with the fog being reduced as much as it has. You're right, you can see pretty much all the way to the other end of the map if the map isn't Yamaoka Estate massive and you simply climb up one of those little hills. Some maps feel like they have no fog at all. I really miss it and hope that they pile it back in again.