Are pallets really fixed?
I keep getting hit throwing pallets down. Not sure if it's timing or what, but I thought they fixed this issue 🧐
I keep getting hit throwing pallets down. Not sure if it's timing or what, but I thought they fixed this issue 🧐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They fixed the issue where you couldn't pallet stun killers.
Probably a ping issue
I've always been stunned each time I got hit by a pallet when 4.7.0 released, so it seems fixed on my end.
That thing was always in the game and always will be due to latency and ping issues.
What was broken about pallets and what they fixed was pallet stuns.