Why isn't this a thing
NEW poi?
NEW poi?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of unnecessary decoration, it no longer looks like a basement, now it looks like an art museum lol
I obviously don't want this, but I would like to see basements that are unique to the map or even better, unique for each killer (but that could act as a killer spoiler in the early match).
Not everyone will do it,I know ,but survivor's need to know the basement is your killing shack and if you can make it your own ,why not
It might be a killer spoiler at start ov match,but hey there in the basement lol
No thanks.
My guess for the wall charms is possible optimization issues as that would be A LOT, of additional models to load into the map and keep loaded.
Why the basement hook doesn't have charms I'll never know though.