What Is With Killer Lunges? Are They High Or Sum?
I’m just baffled how far it seems that killers can reach. Like if I’m looping a pallet against a wraith, as soon as I make it to the pallet he can hit me from the corner of the other side of the obstacle. Or if I’m running around shack against a hag, she swings around the corner to magically hit me. Like holy hell! ######### are these killers on that makes them lunge hella long, some hits I will argue shouldn’t be allowed. And my guess for these extreme hits are lag, cause from my point of view the killer is on the other side, but I guess from theirs I’m right in front of them. My internet is excellent, never had any issues with it, so i’m guessing it’s some ppl logging on with some wack ass wifi, getting free hits and hooks cause they don’t have good internet. Lolz if your one of those killers.
Comments
Wraith has a longer lunge coming out of cloak, and Hag's smaller size often makes her lunges look weird.
I mean he wasn’t in cloak, I was looping him around a pallet. But yea ur comment about hag makes sense.
Bloodlust is a helluva drug lol.
All killers lunge are the same by default, but certain things affect it. Lunge distance is affected by your movement speed because it is a function of that. So wraith and spirit get extra lunge distance when coming out of their power. There is also coup de grace which is a perk that increase the distance. Nurse has a shorter lunge distance on her blink attacks. Myers has a longer lunge in Tier 3
There are probably a few other differences, but anything else you see is likely a combination of lag, or also the smaller killers like hag and freddy appear to have longer lunge ranges because they are so small and their weapon is their hand, whereas oni for example has a giant sword, so his lunge looks smaller.