Just had quite possibly the single most cursed match i have ever had
Here's how this went down
I was doing a Plague challenge, i picked Midwhich because i felt like turning my brain off for a bit
I find a Kate, down her after getting max infection, seems normal, then she DCs on hook
Next i find a Steve, he's just pointing at me and gesturing to the hook, i fully infect him and he kills himself
I then spend the next 10 minutes in the company of a glitched David that slide around on the floor the entire time and a Bill, only whenever i chased the Bill the chase music would randomly cut out, come back in, then cut out again then come back again until the chase ended
I do believe i've been cursed by the Entity, send help
Comments
Entity punishing you for the crimes of Midwich offering, what can you do
Considering where Midwich is located this doesn't surprise me
I know a ritual to appease the entity. Follow these steps correctly and you should be fine:
here's hoping this works
EDIT: It did, thank god