Im on Xbox and the same thing is happening with me. I thought it was only a survivor problem so i tried playing killer but it does the same thing. I have also tried re-booting the game and resetting my xbox but it hasnt fixed the issue.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing seems to be happening with PC.
Yo tampoco puedo encontrar lobby pero aparece "no ha Sido posible establecer conexión con el anfitrión"
No puedo jugar 😓
Im on Xbox and the same thing is happening with me. I thought it was only a survivor problem so i tried playing killer but it does the same thing. I have also tried re-booting the game and resetting my xbox but it hasnt fixed the issue.
This issue should be fixed now, you might need to restart game/console etc.
"Connection with host could not be established. Please try again." PC, EU.
Yes thank you. The problem is fixed. :3
Works fine now, thank you!
this issue is currently happening to me.