Just played against a Huntress with no lullaby
As it says in the title. Had a very short game against a Huntress that lacked her lullaby. They were using both iri addons and the Mordeo skin - I couldn't understand what killer I was facing at first, because what killer has a huge axe but no song to accompany it? Couldn't figure it out until she pulled out the hatchet.
I may have spawned within her lullaby radius - I can't be certain of this, since it didn't play (and I have had games before where I spawned within lullaby range and heard it play), but she reached me very early on in the game. I spawned in Badham next to a gen behind one of the corners of the preschool, and had only 15% on the gen when she came out of the building and started chasing me.
The Huntress did have her normal 24m terror radius. Lullaby never restarted despite her going in and out of range after I was hooked. All of the other survivors were console or left the lobby early, so I couldn't ask them if they'd experienced the same thing, but everyone went down absurdly fast, with no chase besides mine lasting for even 10 seconds, so it's possible that they did. Though it's also possible everyone just played badly.
The game I played directly before that had also been a Huntress on Badham, and I heard her just fine. Unfortunately I don't have recording programs set up. I'm not sure if what I encountered was a bug or a hack - I reported the player in game just in case it was the latter, but I figured I'd post it here if it was the former. Has anyone else run into this?
I was playing Jane - Kindred, WGLF, Prove Thyself, and We'll Make It. The Huntress was using Iron Maiden, Iron Grasp, BBQ, and I think Brutal Strength. Both me and the Huntress were on PC.
Comments
Just had the same issue. Console Huntress running Iron Grasp, Hex: Huntress Lullaby (heh), Bitter Murmur, and Beast of Prey.
There was one other PC survivor in the group, which was the one who spawned right next to me (so not likely to be locational initialization related), who said that they did hear the lullaby - so clearly this is an issue that intermittently affects survivors, but not the entire team.