Honestly they could just disable them all imo. Lack of hooks is irritating and I'd rather avoid rotten fields as both roles, most hated map tbh and was hoping a full rework on its size and blandness but nope
I had 4 games in Rotten Fields as Doctor yesterday, they were all awful because the survivors just ran away when I came within 40m of them with my Distressing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, perma cowshed and rotten fields are making me sick
Honestly they could just disable them all imo. Lack of hooks is irritating and I'd rather avoid rotten fields as both roles, most hated map tbh and was hoping a full rework on its size and blandness but nope
I had 4 games in Rotten Fields as Doctor yesterday, they were all awful because the survivors just ran away when I came within 40m of them with my Distressing.
We don't have an update on when it will be re-enabled, when it is we will communicate about this.