Is anyone else getting Lunar New Year Firecrackers in their Bloodwebs?
Because... yeah. I only started levelling up Yun-Jin quite recently and I now have three of them. Is that supposed to happen? Are they no longer event locked?
Because... yeah. I only started levelling up Yun-Jin quite recently and I now have three of them. Is that supposed to happen? Are they no longer event locked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me. I hadn't even started to play the game when the event happened. Not complaining though, lol.
I have had the same thing happen with my laurie but I didn't know if it was a bug or anniversary prep work that went live too soon.
I just got two about four levels apart.
Well,Happy New Year everyone!
It’s a known bug that these appear in bloodwebs.
i think the lunar toolboxes and the offering Red Envelope can as appear.
it’s also only happening in bloodwebs below lvl 50…