Rank 5 survivor queued with rank 19/20 survivor lobby

Nice matchmaking. 3 rank 19s/20s. rank 13 killer. is MMR active or what...?

Comments

  • Missed the failed rank reset?

    Some rank 1 players have been reset to rank 19.

  • Well I was rank 5 last night and didnt get deranked at all.

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    Well I was rank 5 last night and didnt get deranked at all.

    It seems to be mostly random.

    I got reset from 1->9, a friend of mine got reset from 1->19, and yet another friend didn't get reset at all and just stayed at 5 just like you.

  • @oxygen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2186546#Comment_2186546

    It seems to be mostly random.

    I got reset from 1->9, a friend of mine got reset from 1->19, and yet another friend didn't get reset at all and just stayed at 5 just like you.

    unfortunate.

  • If it makes you feel any better I've seen rank 1 players get into matches when I and the others were roughly rank 15. BEFORE yesterday's bug. That's when I realized that the ranking system as it currently stands is pretty pointless.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Missed the failed rank reset?

    Some rank 1 players have been reset to rank 19.

    I saw this a lot even before the rank reset. Was 6 then (8 after the reset) and consistently get matched with anywhere from rank 1-20.

  • I have only been playing for a few months and wonder what is the reasoning for rank reset? If most good players are going to go right back to the rank they were from the 13th in a day or so why even rank reset?