Bug M2 on Leatherface, saw not extending

Just a week ago when I played leatherface everything was normal. Holding M2 would extend the power, now its not extending even when there are tokens left. Is there something wrong with it?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • you dont hold m2, you click it to use another charge

  • @Keezo said:

    you dont hold m2, you click it to use another charge

    You mean ctrl or E or just waiting to press again? Why did it work normally before? #########... well, going to try. Thanks.

    Edit: I just heard from my friend, apparently I clicked m2 again the other charges the last time without noticing. Second time playing with him after the change, figures. Thanks for the answer anyway.

  • @Chekita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2186246#Comment_2186246

    You mean ctrl or E or just waiting to press again? Why did it work normally before? #########... well, going to try. Thanks.

    while you are already chainsawing, you press m2, and your timer will reset