survivor perk????

Last night I was playing a game as a survivor and I popped 2 generators with this one other male surv. Right before he started both generators he stood aside the generator and a yellowish/orange circular glow that went was visable into the sky appeared next to the generator. I been playing dbd for 4 months now and never came across this? I'm not sure which surv character he was playing, but has anyone ever came across this?

Comments

  • @Mikeyp043 said:

    Last night I was playing a game as a survivor and I popped 2 generators with this one other male surv. Right before he started both generators he stood aside the generator and a yellowish/orange circular glow that went was visable into the sky appeared next to the generator. I been playing dbd for 4 months now and never came across this? I'm not sure which surv character he was playing, but has anyone ever came across this?

    He had a map with the add on to mark your location for other survivors

  • @Mikeyp043 said:

    Last night I was playing a game as a survivor and I popped 2 generators with this one other male surv. Right before he started both generators he stood aside the generator and a yellowish/orange circular glow that went was visable into the sky appeared next to the generator. I been playing dbd for 4 months now and never came across this? I'm not sure which surv character he was playing, but has anyone ever came across this?

    It was a map marker.

  • They had this thing attached to their map:

    Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 8.23.47 PM.png
  • thanks krapper and haunter :)