The pallet RNG on autohaven is ridiculous

Either its pallet city everywhere or its a barren wasteland with the only pallet being so unsafe you might as well leave it. These maps hardly get the good medium, its making me start to really dislike getting auto haven. Even if the pallet RNG is in my favour I just feel bad for the other side at how bad it is

Comments

  • It's not just Autohaven. Swamp has the same issue (especially Pale Rose). They need to update their generation algorithm since some maps can get really unbalanced rng.

  • @Crowman said:

    It's not just Autohaven. Swamp has the same issue (especially Pale Rose). They need to update their generation algorithm since some maps can get really unbalanced rng.

    I agree that the other maps can be bad as well, I just feel like Autohaven is the worst culprit for this. I can hardly remember the last time I got a reasonably balanced Autohaven map