Let people appear offline in-game
I'm sure I'm not the only introvert who has this issue. Having many of my friends who play the game, sometimes I just want to play alone. Well appearing offline on steam doesn't work as anyone whos in-game can see you're playing regardless of your status on steam. An option to appear offline on DBD would be nice. What do you guys think?
Comments
I'd never use it, but there's literally nothing wrong with including this so yeah, it'd be good to see for those who would.
Wanted this from the start. Yess plss
please
Not having the option to show offline in the game is ruining my life. Don’t even want to play anymore because of it.
Yes add it please. I appear off-line on Xbox and this is the only game that betrays that on my profile, displaying that I'm on DBD and either on a menu (aka in a lobby) or in a game. It shouldn't show this imo if you've set the entire platform to appear off-line.
pleeaaase bhvr
Yeah ######### 6 years and not a simple primitive feature like this in privacy settings