Resident Evil 5 will be chapter 20

Title. I just said this because it has the number 5 which is similar to the 5 in the anniversary lol

Comments

  • New killer: Chris Redfield

    New survivor: Boulder

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    Title. I just said this because it has the number 5 which is similar to the 5 in the anniversary lol

    I mean I wouldn't mind Chris and Jill (or Sheeva) along with Wesker

  • Seriously though I could see the executioner as a killer in Dbd. Thing is we already have an executioner lol. Maybe wesker could work?

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    Title. I just said this because it has the number 5 which is similar to the 5 in the anniversary lol

    I do think the map if there is one will be from re 5 of not then 7 or 8

    Survivor will probably be chris he is in multiple games

    If theres 2 survivors clair could be the other

    Killer I'm hopeing nemissis mr.x or g.berkin. unless multiple killers?

  • @Lx_malice said:

    New killer: Chris Redfield

    New survivor: Boulder

    we need some more chrisposting in these forums

  • I just want either leon or chris Because we haven't had a male survivor for a while, (Female killer too but i'll leave that for OG chapters)

  • Fourth anniversary: Silent Hill 4.

    Oh, wait...

    I wanna Leon as a Survivor because I only played RE 4. 😹

  • @Lx_malice said:

    New killer: Chris Redfield

    New survivor: Boulder

    No. Don’t I haven’t played 5 in so many years despite it being my fave RE cause of that ######### Boulder