Chinese Firecrackers

For some reason out of nowhere I started getting firecrackers on my blood web, and i never leveled the character up before, there’s no event at the moment, and it has happened on 3 different levels now. Does anyone know why that happened or if there’s a pre-event to the anniversary event or something?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Sharpsh00ter797 said:

    For some reason out of nowhere I started getting firecrackers on my blood web, and i never leveled the character up before, there’s no event at the moment, and it has happened on 3 different levels now. Does anyone know why that happened or if there’s a pre-event to the anniversary event or something?

    This happened to me, I prestiged my Bill and started leveling him up and I found firecrackers in my bloodweb, i was confused too.

  • Hi, if you think you've found a bug, please report in the bug report section of the forum https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs