HAGGIN HOOKS FINAL JUDGMENT
Soo, I had some legend in chat saying that I camped all the hooks with hag traps. (Imagine camping hooks while in chase). I got 3 people hooked in the corner of the map by that, yet becose they refused to leave. When I hooked someone, there was always surv nearby (I had my ruin there aswell) so I had no bussines to leave.
so tell me guys, how's trapping hooks as hag? if I decide to do that, I will anyway coz noone gonna tell me how to play hag. but in overall players spectrum. how ,,toxic" that strat is? 1-10
Comments
It's not fun to go against, but it's like the most obvious use of her power, and more importantly, it's counterable. You crouch over to the hook, and then you and the unhooked person crouch away a short distance before you start running. Or flashlight, if you have one. It's largely the survivors' fault for falling for it after the first time; generally the only times you can't do this is when the Hag is on your ass anyway, and in that case, you probably shouldn't be unhooking.
And yeah, there are times when the only possible reason you would have to leave a hook is to be nice. And nobody's paying you to be nice. Hooked survivor, regressing gen with lots of progress, and key hex totem all in one spot? If you want me to leave the area, you've gotta make it worth my while; unless I'm just screwing around that game and I wasn't focused on kills anyway, I'm not doing it for free. Lead me away. The only time I would tactically leave that arrangement is if there's only one other survivor left and I suspect they're going to give up and camp hatch, and if they unhook, then I'll know where everyone is.
Rofl. I remember, years ago, I would put traps near hook chokepoints (but not under hooks, because that was too obvious).
The Survivors refused to stop running everywhere. Time and time again, they set off my traps.
I kill 3, down 4th, and he DCs. IN the end game chat, he goes 'Campers don't deserve 4Ks'.
Apparently moving nonstop & using Hag's power is 'camping'. ๐๐คฃ๐
It's good to waste time, because it's like facecamping but you do it from 40m away and unlike Twins and actual facecamping it has proper counterplay. But I never rely on trapped hooks, it's just there to slow survivors down.