Bugged Rank Reset
I hope I am reporting this in the correct spot and not spamming. Here is my report from the latest rank reset. As of 2021/05/13 I went from a 4 to a 6. I hope this helps.
DeadByDaylight-backup-2021.05.13-09.29.50.log
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Me to I was in Rank 6 and went to 13 it's crazy it should be 9 will appreciate any help.
So are we going to talk about this Rank Reset that is completely unfair? Since I seem to have been double reset in one sitting. I was rank 9 almost 8 then the reset happened and at first I was like ok rank 15 now rank 16 because I was planning to be like ok not a problem but know what it is since it seems that this game attracts Baby Killers that do nothing but Camp or Tunnel the already injured or hooked survivor. How is that far how is that even excuse the Bull that not only me but others who have also run into this unfair bug. What are we going to do about this BeHavior because I am no excepting this bug and I refuse to be back at this rank and play with brain dead new killers that think that in order to win is to be bad at killer please fix this its not even fair