Merged: Rank Reset BS

Comments

  • @ItzPixelYT said:

    They should just remove the rank system all together and just implement a background skillbased matchmaking because all Rank does is PISS people off. Just becomes a total bore fest when you get to rank 1...here's 1 depip from a bad game then 1 pip to rank 1 again, then let's reset you back to rank 9 because of a buggy rank reset which you're supposed to only go back 1 colour...but here is 30k bloodpoints for our inability to Rank Reset people that we've been doing for 5 years.

    It's getting to the point with these devs that they really don't know what they're doing to run a live service game.

    I completely agree with you. The ranking adds nothing to the whole game. It should indeed be skill based match-up for it to be fair. I try to rank as much as possible bc I always get teamed with people that are idiots in some way or are too toxic and try hards (either purple/red ranks or low ranks like 18/19)