I'm having some side-effects right now...
Hey... I just got a 2nd covid-19 shot, and my arm didn't even hurt until just today and my head was hurting yesterday. I was having a dream about being in a PC Match as Michael Myers and then when I woke up with a sore arm and it was about 1:45 a.m ET. I went to sleep and then my arm started to [BAD WORD] hurt. I have to go camping this afternoon and I just don't wanna have these side effects like fatigue and a sore arm 24/7. At least i'm just relaxing until this is [BAD WORD] gone...
Comments
Normally, side-effects disappear within 1-2 days, but because everyone reacts differently it's hard to say with absolute certainty. Hopefully, yours will go soon!
Ouch, I'm sorry about what you're going through right now, must be miserable man. I hope you get better.
Pretty common stuff.