Archive challenges.
Hey, so I've come across a challenge where I have to "deplete toolboxes" what the hell does that mean? ๐
Also the Glyph communer.? Commune with a blue glyph? ... really don't understand either of these. And it's first thing in the morning shenanigans for this slow ass brain of mine.
Could someone be a babe and help me and my dumbass mind out with what I need to do with either of these ? โก
Comments
Deplete toolbox means you have to used it up so its empty.
Commune with blue glyph is about founding blue shinny shard in the trial and interact with it, it won't show itself from distance but only if you get closer to it. Also it makes weird noise when you get close
You just have to fully use all the charges in a toolbox and the blue glyph is the same as the red ones before where you just have to find it in a match, this ones only for survivors though. Hope this helped. <3
Deplete toolboxes means use toolboxes in matches until their charges are depleted
When it comes to blue gliphs basically when you have the challenge active, a blue glyph will spawn somewhere on the map, the glyph is only visable to you and will only show itself once you get close to it, when you go up to it you can commune with it, doing so will giver you either blindness or obivilous
Thankyou babe so the glyph is basically like a totems?
pretty much, only you can't see them with Small Game or Detective's Hunch, but in exchange they make a loud noise whenever you're near them
You can use perk Built to Last. It's Felix Richter's teachable. With this perk you can deplete one toolbox twice.
Ah nice one thankyou โก that's amazing help! Thankyou all for your help this morning. Obviously I'm all good in the game, but when it comes to big words I'm terrible ๐คฃ๐
Yeah it's just a shiny blue shape that appears and makes a weird noise when you get near it, you'll just have to search through the map and you'll eventually find it. :)
Ah awesome thankyou ๐ I'm pretty sure i was in a match with you a few days ago actually ๐