Will premonition ever get a buff?
I feel like I'm one of the only people in the world that perfers premonition over spine chill. Yeah you know the killer is looking at you and the speed boost is nice but i like to know the direction the killer is coming from and so I can plan things out accordingly.
What's keeping premonition back is its insanely long cooldown. Why does it have a 30 second cooldown? This perk is just really obsolete to Spine Chill because of it and I hope they lower the cooldown to make it better so more people can use it.
Please devs from the bottom of my heart please give premonition some love!!!!
Comments
"I feel like I'm one of the only people in the world that perfers premonition over spine chill"
No, you are not :)
But the only change I want is its 2016 sound. That was so much better than the current one.
Just -5s in the cooldown or reducing the wideness of the cone. It would be good.
I think halving the time to 15 seconds would help it