How To Curve As Billy?
I'm Level 49 on Billy, Prestige 0. Console. How do I curve?
I'm Level 49 on Billy, Prestige 0. Console. How do I curve?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
level doesnt mean anything for curving, curving is when at the start of the sprint you turn 90 degree left or right, basically a lot of practice to do, i didnt start learning to curve until i had around 1000 hours on billy
At the start of a chainsaw sprint, there’s a 0.5 second window of a high sensitivity turn rate. This is muscle memory for the good Hillbillies. The player just gets used to turning in that half second.
After the curve window passes, the turn rate drastically reduces.