Dead Hard on Console....
50% of the time it makes your game freeze for half a second and you have no clue where you are when you come back.
40% of the time you dead hard in place and don’t move an inch.
And the remaining 10% of the time it actually works :))
Comments
Try about every exhaustion perk.
I fast vaulted with lithe and it froze and caused me to run into a wall and get downed.
It truly is wonderful to lose to the game instead of those that wish to play it
More like #Worst-Optimisation-In-Video-Game-History.
I'm playing Destiny 2 right now on my old XB1. No fps drops whatsoever despite the bazillion effects and fast movements.
Well if we’re being completely honest, almost every action that results in some kind of effect results in game tearing and freezing...
Absolutely.
At least once every 90 seconds or so
Man sometimes I get frame dips out of nowhere and I'm running a Nvidia 3080 and 3900x.