Squeaky Sound
I’ve just started noticing that occasionally when I’m hooked, I’ll hear a weird little squeaky sound like a toy. Is that one of the add-ons to a hook, or am I just crazy?
I’ve just started noticing that occasionally when I’m hooked, I’ll hear a weird little squeaky sound like a toy. Is that one of the add-ons to a hook, or am I just crazy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's a squeak followed by a weird laugh, it's an indication that gnome chompski spawned somewhere (which is triggered by EGC rather than hooks).
It's a new mini event that allows you to get a charm after you find and interact with the gnome (and escape afterwards if you are playing as a survivor).
This is definitely it! I can’t find the little bastard whenever I hear him, though.