Just curious...
How many people Play "Boop the snoot" while playing with/as the pig. I've gotten more kills doing that then by playing the game seriously
How many people Play "Boop the snoot" while playing with/as the pig. I've gotten more kills doing that then by playing the game seriously
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Boop the snoot" is only reserved for Dwight's and survivors who don't click their flashlights 100 times a second.
I have never come across a Pig that was up for it. Most every Pig I have been up against was pretty sweaty. Not toxic, just clearly out to win. Good players and all that, but not there for memes.
Bubba, on the other hand, oh man. The memes.
I just go around seeing if people will boop me. If they don't and start running the chase is on. Otherwise I leave them alone if they do a boop. Except for one person, I will always go after them even if they aren't the obsession. I especially like to go after overbeck or ash for lolz.