How does rank reset works?
How does this rank reset on the 13th work?
I'm at killer rank 7 atm, so how far will it go back?
How does this rank reset on the 13th work?
I'm at killer rank 7 atm, so how far will it go back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You will go 1 Color back. So currently, you are purple Rank, you will go back to green Rank, so you will be at Rank 9 with 0 Pips.
It is not really a Rank Reset anymore, it used to be more (like 10 Ranks, at least when you were at Rank 1, you went back to Rank 11, if I remember correctly).
But current Rank Reset only brings you back to the highest Rank of the previous Color.
I've logged in this morning and I've been resetted from rank 7 to rank 11 (not rank 9).
Yes, Rank Reset is bugged. I have also ranked from Rank 1 to Rank 9, usually I would have gone to 5.
But usually it is how I described, but now it is bugged.
Not apperently
Normally it resets you back one color, but it seems to be bugged cause i went from rank 1 all the way down to rank 9.
so it looks like it hit me twice
for my 2nd account I stayed at rank9 and didnt get any rank reset.
my 1st account (Rank2) I didnt check so far...