Blight
Is it just me or does blight just slide of walls he should be bouncing of?
Most notibaly the shack. I try to bounce of at around 75° and i just slide along the wall
Is it just me or does blight just slide of walls he should be bouncing of?
Most notibaly the shack. I try to bounce of at around 75° and i just slide along the wall
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've rushed head on towards the Shack and still slid off. His collision is rather messed up at the moment.
Yeah, his collision on a lot of maps is very messed up.
Have you tried looking down sometimes you have to look down to collide with the wall to slam into it